- Click here to email dismissal changes.
- Copy(CC) the corresponding teacher on your email.
- Dismissal changes are accepted until 2:00 PM (M,T,TH,F) and 1:00 PM (W)
Did you know?
- Register with St. Johns County Schools and have School Access! Click Here to get started!
- Math Textbook Adoption
The St. Johns County School District is in the process of selecting a new math curriculum for use beginning in the 2019-2020 school year. Please click on the link below for more information regarding this process and the possible choices that are being considered.
- Student Planners are availablefor $8.00
- Payments can be sent in an envelope to Christine Lafleur ,via check (made payable to DCE PTO) or cash (exact amount only)
- English classes are available at First Coast Technical College for Speakers of Other Languages. Please click the link for more information: ESOL classes at FCTC
- Please Remember Durbin Creek Elementary is a Peanut Allergy Awareness School.
- Year-at-a-Glance Pacing Guide
The link above, provides information for parents/guardians to understand what teachers are teaching, along with additional resources, tutorials and videos!
School District News & Info
- Approved school access is required to attend any activity inside a school.
- During the Summer five day work week (May 28 – July 26) the office hours for Durbin Creek Elementary School for public access are 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM. These hours support the District’s energy cost savings effort.
- 7:30am – 3:30pm (M-F)
- Afternoon Parent Pick-Up
- Biker/Walker Dismissal Procedures
- Bullying Prevention and Education
- Morning Drop-Off Procedures
- DCES Symbaloo
- Dismissal Changes
- Hazardous Weather Procedures
- School Nurse/Clinic
- Language Exploration Enrichment (LEE)
- St. Johns County School District ELL Plan 2016-2019
- State Testing Schedule for Durbin Creek Elementary
- Student Council
- School Supply Lists
- “The Oasis” Food and Nutrition Services
- Understanding Common Core