VPK Application Form for 2019-20 School Year –
Durbin Creek Elementary Location OnlyPlease fill out this form and bring it to the front desk at Durbin Creek.The applications for VPK entries will be accepted from November 1st, 2018 until January 15th, 2019. There will be a lottery system for those who have applied. The winners who are chosen will be contacted by February 1st, 2019. The student must be 4 yrs. old before Sept. 1st, 2019 to apply. Thank You and Good Luck!
- Click here to email dismissal changes.
- Copy(CC) the corresponding teacher on your email.
- Dismissal changes are accepted until 2:00 PM (M,T,TH,F) and 1:00 PM (W)
Did you know?
- Register as a St. Johns County Approved Volunteer and have School Access! Click Here to get started!
- Math Textbook Adoption
The St. Johns County School District is in the process of selecting a new math curriculum for use beginning in the 2019-2020 school year. Please click on the link below for more information regarding this process and the possible choices that are being considered.
- Student Planners are availablefor $8.00
- Payments can be sent in an envelope to Christine Lafleur ,via check (made payable to DCE PTO) or cash (exact amount only)
- English classes are available at First Coast Technical College for Speakers of Other Languages. Please click the link for more information: ESOL classes at FCTC
- Please Remember Durbin Creek Elementary is a Peanut Allergy Awareness School.
- Year-at-a-Glance Pacing Guide
The link above, provides information for parents/guardians to understand what teachers are teaching, along with additional resources, tutorials and videos!
School District News & Info