We are proud of our “A” status, Golden School Award, Character Counts! Coalition Member, and 5 Star School Award honoring our commitment to the education of our students.
- Click here to email dismissal changes.
- Copy(CC) the corresponding teacher on your email.
- Dismissal changes are accepted until 2:00 PM (M,T,TH,F) and 1:00 PM (W)
Need to Register as a St. Johns County Approved Volunteer and have School Access? Click Here to get started!
Did you know?
Enrichment – L.E.E.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.leestjohns.pbworks.com
Email: [email protected]
leave a message at 904.770.LEE1
Learn a Language
Share a Culture
Change a World!
School District News & Information
2018-2019 Student Supply Lists:
Click here to get started!
Parents can now pay several types of school fees online as designated by each school. It's quick, easy and convenient.
(NOTE: Continue to make payments for school lunches through the paypams.com website.)
SchoolPay Help Line: 888-88-MYPAY
Select this link for more information about SchoolPay.
- Kindergarten – 2nd Grade Report Cards are Available for Pick-up
- 3rd- 5th Grade Report Cards are Available on HAC
- If you need a printed copy please contact the school at 904-547-3887
Attention: 2018-2019 School Year, K – 5th Grade Parents! Check your students grades on Home Access. Click the button below: Contact Francine DeSimone with any questions
Year-at-a-Glance Pacing Guide
The link above, provides information for parents/guardians to understand what teachers are teaching, along with additional resources, tutorials and videos!