2019-2020 Student Supply Lists:
- Click here to email dismissal changes.
- Copy(CC) the corresponding teacher on your email.
- Dismissal changes are accepted until 2:00 PM (M,T,TH,F) and 1:00 PM (W)
Did you know?
- Register with St. Johns County Schools and have School Access! Click Here to get started!
- Math Textbook Adoption
The St. Johns County School District is in the process of selecting a new math curriculum for use beginning in the 2019-2020 school year. Please click on the link below for more information regarding this process and the possible choices that are being considered.
- Student Planners are availablefor $8.00
- Payments can be sent in an envelope to Christine Lafleur ,via check (made payable to DCE PTO) or cash (exact amount only)
- English classes are available at First Coast Technical College for Speakers of Other Languages. Please click the link for more information: ESOL classes at FCTC
- Please Remember Durbin Creek Elementary is a Peanut Allergy Awareness School.
- Year-at-a-Glance Pacing Guide
The link above, provides information for parents/guardians to understand what teachers are teaching, along with additional resources, tutorials and videos!
School District News & Info