7:30am – 3:30pm (M-F)
Please copy (CC) the corresponding teacher on your email.
Dismissal changes are accepted until 2:00 PM (M, T, TH, F) and 1:00 PM (W)
Did You Know?
- Student Planners are available for $8.00
- Payments can be sent in an envelope to Christine Lafleur, via check (made payable to DCE PTO) or cash (exact amount only)
- English classes are available at First Coast Technical College for Speakers of Other Languages. Please click the link for more information: ESOL classes at FCTC
- Year-at-a-Glance Pacing Guide
The link above, provides information for parents/guardians to understand what teachers are teaching, along with additional resources, tutorials and videos!
- Afternoon Parent Pick-Up
- Biker/Walker Dismissal Procedures
- Bullying Prevention and Education
- Morning Drop-Off Procedures
- DCES Symbaloo
- Dismissal Changes
- Hazardous Weather Procedures
- School Nurse/Clinic
- Language Exploration Enrichment (LEE)
- St. Johns County School District ELL Plan 2016-2019
- State Testing Schedule for Durbin Creek Elementary
- Student Council
- School Supply Lists
- “The Oasis” Food and Nutrition Services
- Understanding Common Core
VPK Application Form for 2020-21 school year – Durbin Creek Elementary Location Only
Please fill out this form and bring it to the front desk at Durbin Creek.
The applications for VPK entries will be accepted from December 18th, 2019 until February 18th, 2020. There will be a lottery system for those who have applied. The winners who are chosen will be contacted by February 21st, 2020. The student must be 4 yrs. old before Sept. 1st, 2020 to apply. Thank You and Good Luck!
Character Counts! Run / Walk
FortifyFL is a website and app developed at the direction of the Florida Legislature. Any student, educator, parent or member of the public can report school safety concerns directly to law enforcement and school administrators anonymously and easily through the FortifyFL app or getfortifyfl.com.
This is just a reminder that anyone (parent, guardian, friend, neighbor, aunt, uncle) must have school access to attend an event at Durbin Creek, have lunch with a student and/or attend an awards assembly. If you have not already done so, please complete the School Access Form. The process for approval may take up to 4 weeks, so please fill out the application sooner than later for any guests that would like to have school access. Once the application is approved, school access will be valid for three years.
Please make sure that you are signed up for our school messenger communications.
InfoCenter is both a website and an app that you can download on your smartphone. You can access InfoCenter by visiting https://infocenter.schoolmessenger.com.
If you simply want to receive text messages from your child’s school or from the District please do the following :
From your mobile device, Text “Yes” to 67587. You should then receive a response text message stating, “You’re registered 4 SchoolMessenger notifications”. It’s as simple as that!
We are proud of our “A” status, Golden School Award, Character Counts! Coalition Member, and 5 Star School Award honoring our commitment to the education of our students.